Andes Mountains Tours
As the backbone of South America, the Andes Mountains grant a spectacular setting for unique nature and cultures. Whether it is rural tourism, trekking, mountaineering or glacier watching, our Andes Mountains tours offer a diverse range of ecotourism possibilities. All of our trips to the Andes are done in connection with local partners that highlight cultural experiences, wildlife watching, breathtaking nature and traditional gastronomy.
The world’s longest mountain range has some clear jewels scattered throughout its long-spanning path with Peru’s Machu Picchu, the pristine Atacama Desert, the impressive Uyuni Salt Flat and the otherworldly Patagonia region. Among the indigenous and rural communities in the mountains are also some of South America’s most important cities like La Paz in Bolivia, Bogotá and Medellín in Colombia, and Quito in Ecuador, among others.
We have designed incredible tours to show you a different side of life when you meet indigenous tribes native to the region and rural communities that have a special interaction with the Andes region. They also offer stunning views from some of the most photogenic locales on Planet Earth.
Taking an Andes Mountains Tour
If you are interested in touring the Andes with one of our experienced local tour operators, please visit the relevant country page: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador or Peru. You can also send us a general enquiry so we can advise where to plan your next trip, based on your dates and interests.
Or if you prefer, check a selection of tours that include the Andes Mountains, where you can immerse into the heart and soul of the continent’s precious landscapes:
– Criollo Colombia Tour: Bogota, Villa de Leyva, Amazon Rainforest and Coffee Region
– Chicamocha Canyon & Colonial Colombia Adventure: Bogota, Villa de Leyva, San Gil, Chicamocha Canyon, Bucaramanga
– Journey to the End of the World – Patagonia Tour: Buenos Aires, Peninsula Valdes, Punta Tombo, Ushuaia, El Calafate (Perito Moreno Glacier), Bariloche and Torres del Paine (Chile).
– Essential Bolivia Tour: Uyuni Salt Flat, Lake Titicaca, Amazon Rainforest & La Paz
– Atacama Desert Tour: Atacama Desert, Santiago and Valparaiso
– Mystical Chile Tour: Atacama Desert, Huasco Coast (whale-watching), Santiago and Valparaiso
– From the Andes to the Pacific Coast – Ecuador Tour: Quito, Otavalo, Mindo, Santo Domingo, Puerto Lopez, Guayaquil
– Southern Highlands and Amazon Jungle Ecuador Tour: Quito, the Amazon, Cuenca, Guayaquil
– The Inca Empire – Lake Titicaca & Machu Picchu Tour: Lima, Cuzco, Machu Picchu, Salkantay Trek or Inca Trail, Puno & Lake Titicaca.