Backpacking South America – In Pictures (Part 1 of 2)
Earlier this year, Mala and Anna decided to go on a South America Adventure with us. They started in Bolivia, crossed the salt flats to reach the Atacama Desert in Chile and then the Andes to Purmamarca in Argentina. Before arriving to Buenos Aires, they spend a couple of days visiting the impressive Iguazu Falls. We were a bit jealous while looking after them during the journey, but at least we received hundreds of their amazing pictures. Now we share a small selection with you (click on any image to open the gallery). This is the first part of ‘Backpacking South America, A Truly Incredible Adventure‘:
1. What would be your first impression of South America if you start your adventure in a city like La Paz…
2. And the same afternoon you find yourself in one of the most bizarre environments of the continent?
3. Mala and Anna are adventure lovers, so they prepared well to decent one of the most dangerous road in the world.
4. That looks exciting but scary!
5. After a visit to the magical Sun Island…
6. They went to the biggest mirror in the world, the Uyuni Salt Flat…
7. Where they spent time with friendly pink flamingos at high altitude
8. And got swallowed by a gigantic shoe!
9. What would be your first impression of Chile, if you arrive to the direst place in the world…
10. And then spend a whole day visiting Altiplanic Lagoons?
The rest of the Atacama Desert and all of Argentina is left for the second part, so stay tuned for more great pictures next week. You can read what they thought of the tour in our Testimonials page, and do not forget to visit our Facebook page to leave us some comments!